I am enthusiastic, motivated, creative, and a team-player. Years of experience in Theatre and Television have given me a great appreciation for the collaborative process, and the demands of working as part of a skilled crew; I am a quick study, and am able to adapt to most any production environment.
• "Convergence" (TV pilot, 2015)
Dir. Corey Gilbert & Curtis Gilbert
• "Illinois Adventure" (TV series), segments:
-- #1808, "Anderson Japanese Gardens"
-- #1807, "International Museum of Surgical Science in Chicago"
-- #1806, "Ogelsby Mansion"
-- #1805, "Galesburg Railroad Museum"
-- #1901, "Fryxell Geology Museum"
• "Art in the Works" (TV interstitials, 2012)
-- "Sandra McKenzie Schmitt"
-- "Hiram Toraason"
-- "Craig Stocks"
• "Nancy Picks and Chooses" (short, 2008)
Dir. Sean Patrick Fahey
2010-16 Production Crew
WTVP (PBS Member-Station) -- Peoria, IL, USA
• Aiding in both studio and location shoots
• Placing set-pieces and pre-fab flats
• Building or hanging lights
• Loading and unloading equipment
• Setting up camera and supports
• Metering and standing-in for talent while lighting
• Running cable
• Carrying equipment
• Driving company vehicle on runs
• Working quickly and efficiently
• Maintaining a professional attitude
2010 Bachelor of Fine Arts: Film/Video, emphasis in Directing (summa cum laude)
Columbia College, Chicago -- Chicago, IL, USA
Course of study covered theory as well as technique, and involved a variety of practical exercises, including producing completed short films under a strict deadline. The degree involved classes in Screenwriting, Production, and Directing.
2007 Associates in Arts: Mass Communications & Theatre (highest honors)
Illinois Central College -- Peoria, IL, USA
Coursework for Mass Comm involved an overview of television history and science, as well as practical exercises in producing a variety of television formats; Theatre coursework involved classes in script analysis, acting, directing, and design, as well as a practicum. In final year, gained a scholarship for stage managing.